Sunday, December 25, 2016

100%, First Single Announcement

Hello and Happy Holiday! 

Here is the official announcement for the first single by Monster Matrix, 100%, which will be released January 1, 2017

This is the first song that I ever made. I was 12-year old 7th grader in Southern Indiana at the time that I made this song. Mr. Watson, my middle school computer science teacher, taught our class how to program and produce music using ACID music studio. I created this song for a required course project that I received a 100% on, hence the name of this song "100%." 

Since 100% was the first song that I made, it only seemed fitting to make the track my first single. The song is a rap rock instrumental with scratches. You can pre-order the song on Amazon now (click here).

Here is the cover artwork for the single:

 -Monster Matrix

No comments:

Post a Comment